Chick-Fil-A Sauce is a must in my household. With only five ingredients, you can have your own copycat Chick-Fil-A Sauce in the comfort of your home!
- Copy Cat Chick-Fil-A Sauce
- ❤️ Why you’ll love this homemade Chick-fil-A sauce
- ✳️ Tips & Tricks
- Tools to make this Copycat Chick-fil-A Sauce
- How to make Copy Cat Chick-fil-A Sauce
- What to serve with Copy-Cat Chick-Fil-A Sauce
- How to store
- More Air Fryer Dressing and Seasonings
- Pin this recipe for later
- New Recipes to try
Copy Cat Chick-Fil-A Sauce
I was cooking some Tyson Honey Battered Breast Tenders, and we always serve it with Chick-fil-A Sauce. I opened the refrigerator and noticed I was out! I had to think quickly on my feet and make the sauce from scratch.
Chick-fil-A is my guilty pleasure, but boy, can it add up! I’ve been trying to eat more at home and making my own recipes taste like I’m eating take-out. Like I did here with Trader Joe’s Orange Chicken and Trader Joe’s BBQ Teriyaki Chicken.
Also, be on the lookout for a copycat Chick-Fil-A Chicken Sandwich.
You’ll also love that this copycat Chick-fil-a sauce tastes incredibly similar to the real thing, but it has only 5 ingredients, and it’s actually a healthier version for you! Especially so, if you use an avocado oil-based or homemade mayo.
❤️ Why you’ll love this homemade Chick-fil-A sauce
- Budget Friendly – All the ingredients I had in my refrigerator. It makes for a budget-friendly recipe. Plus, it’s always nice when you don’t have to run to the grocery store and pick up specialty items.
- Delicious – This recipe is pretty similar to the real deal. You will be in heaven!
- Easy – All you have to do is add all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix away. Ready instantly!
- BBQ Sauce – I used a maple bbq sauce from a local farm.
- Yello Mustard
- Honey – from a local farm
- Stone Ground Dijon Mustard
✳️ Tips & Tricks
You can store this in your Refrigerator for up to two months. If you want a fresher taste, you can just whip it up whenever needed. It takes less than two minutes to make it.
Tools to make this Copycat Chick-fil-A Sauce
- Small mixing bowl
How to make Copy Cat Chick-fil-A Sauce
- Combine all the ingredients into a small mixing bowl and mix.
With making your own sauce, you can spruce it up however you would like.
Using sugar-free bbq sauce or light mayonnaise is an easy way to reduce calories.
What to serve with Copy-Cat Chick-Fil-A Sauce
Waffle Fries DUH! You have to dip the fries in the sauce it’s a must! You can also use this homemade Chick-fil-A sauce on your favorite sandwich, chip up a batch of these Air Fryer Chicken Tenders and Fries and dip them in the sauce.
How to store
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator in an airtight glass container for up to 2 weeks.
What is the Chick-fil-A sauce made of?
Chick-fil-a sauce is made of soybean oil, sugar, BBQ sauce, water, yellow mustard, distilled vinegar, egg yolk, salt, tomato paste, cider vinegar, lemon juice concentrate, spices, mustard flour, and preservatives
Why does Chick-fil-A sauce taste so good?
The sauces combine to give it the smoky, tangy, rich flavor that die-hard fans have come to love.
Is there mayo in Chick-fil-A sauce?
Yes, Chick-fil-A sauce has mayo in it.
More Air Fryer Dressing and Seasonings
If you loved this easy copycat sauce recipe, check out some of our other homemade recipes.
Copy Cat Chick-fil-A Sauce
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp bbq sauce
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp stone ground Dijon mustard
- Combine all the ingredients into a small mixing bowl and mix together.
Pin this recipe for later
New Recipes to try
Are you looking for a simple but still amazing, Air Fryer Chicken Breast Strips Recipe?…
Air Fryer Frozen French Fries are the perfect side dish for those busy week day…
These Air Fryer Mini Chicken Tikka Samosas are a perfect side dish for an Indian…
These Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Tenders are a delicious appetizer! Perfect for tailgating, parties or…
This Air Fryer Peri Peri Chicken is delicious and easy to make. Have dinner ready…