Trader Joe’s Pesto Chicken in the Air Fryer is so delicious and juicy. This easy chicken pesto makes for a quick weeknight dinner!
- Trader Joe’s Pesto Chicken in the Air Fryer
- ❤️ Why you’ll love this Easy Air Fryer Pesto Chicken
- 🍗 Ingredients
- ✳️ Tips & Tricks
- 🍴Tools to make this Easy Trader Joe’s Chicken Pesto in the Air Fryer
- 👩🏼🍳 How to make Pesto Chicken in the Air Fryer
- 🥘 Stovetop Directions
- 🥗 What to serve with Pesto Chicken
- 🍽 How to store
- ♨️ How to reheat
- 🍗 More Air Fryer Chicken Recipes
- 🔜Pin this recipe for later
- 🆕 New Recipes to try
Trader Joe’s Pesto Chicken in the Air Fryer
I went to Trader Joe’s the other day and stocked up on all of my favorites that I can’t get here locally. They have so many healthy pre-packaged foods available like this pesto chicken and their Trader Joe’s Kung Pao Chicken.
With so many easy and healthy options available, it makes dinner so easy! Plus you know how much I love my air fryer!
❤️ Why you’ll love this Easy Air Fryer Pesto Chicken
- Quick and Easy Dinner – Have dinner ready and on the table in less than 20 minutes
- Meal Prep – This air fryer chicken pesto is great for meal prep! It warms up great!
- Trader Joes’s Pesto Chicken Breast – you’ll find this in the refrigerated section. They have so many healthy prepackaged chicken recipes to chose from.
✳️ Tips & Tricks
Use a meat thermometer to make sure the internal temperature is 165F. Remove chicken as soon the timer goes off to make sure you don’t dry out the chicken.
Wait at least 5 minutes before cutting into the chicken breast to ensure that it stays juicy.
🍴Tools to make this Easy Trader Joe’s Chicken Pesto in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer
- Meat thermometer
👩🏼🍳 How to make Pesto Chicken in the Air Fryer
- Remove the pesto chicken from the package and transfer it to the air fryer basket.
- Cook at 390F for 9 minutes then flip the chicken and cook for another 9 minutes. Check and make sure the internal temperature reached 165F
- Remove the chicken breast from the air fryer basket.
🥘 Stovetop Directions
- Preheat pan over medium-high heat with a tablespoon of oil
- Cook chicken for 4-5 minutes on each side. or until the internal temperature is 165F
- Remove from stove, serve and enjoy!
🥗 What to serve with Pesto Chicken
If you’ve been here before, you know my GO TO is this Instant Pot basmati rice. This recipe leaves the rice turning out amazing every time.
You can cook the rice the same time the chicken is cooking! Just make sure your breaker can handle it!
You can also pair this pesto chicken with these Air Fryer Potatoes.
🍽 How to store
- Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- For meal prep, you can freeze a meal for up to 3 month
♨️ How to reheat
Remove the lid from the container and microwave on high for 1 to 1.5 minutes or until chicken is warm. Alternatively you can transfer to a microwave save plate.
If you want to warm this up in your air fryer, cook for 2-3 minutes at 400F.
What is pesto chicken made of?
Pesto chicken is chicken breast that has been marinated in a pesto sauce. A pesto sauce comprises of basil, olive oil, parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, pine nuts, salt, red chile pepper, and black pepper.
Do you spray the basket in an air fryer?
With this recipe it does not require any added fat to cook the pesto chicken
🍗 More Air Fryer Chicken Recipes
If you loved this pesto chicken in the air fryer, check out these other easy chicken air fryer recipes.
- Chicken Breast and Potatoes
- Chicken Thighs and Potatoes
- Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders
- Air Fryer Chicken Katsu
Trader Joe’s Pesto Chicken Breast in the Air Fryer
- Trader Joe’s Pesto Chicken
- Transfer the chicken pesto into the air fryer basket.
- Cook at 390F for 18 minutes flipping halfway through.
- Remove for Air Fryer basket and serve with favorite sides
🔜Pin this recipe for later
🆕 New Recipes to try
This Air Fryer Honey Chicken Breast is amazing! The honey glaze gives the chicken breast a sweet yet savory taste. This easy air fryer chicken breast recipe is done in under 30 minutes!
Trader Joe’s Shawarma Chicken Thighs in the Air Fryer is insanely delicious! The dark meat chicken comes out incredibly juicy and full of flavor! Pair this with some rice or vegetables and you’ll have dinner ready in no time!
This Air Fryer Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Chicken Breast has a sweet and bold flavor. This BBQ chicken breast is great by itself or served as a sandwich. It’s incredibly easy to make and done in under 30 minutes.
You’ll love this juicy and easy Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken Breast. It’s make with a simple homemade teriyaki sauce, that even the kids will love! Serve this teriyaki chicken breast with rice and teriyaki vegetables for an easy weeknight dinner.
These Crispy Air Fryer Ranch Chicken Legs are the perfect weeknight meal! Have dinner ready in under 30 minutes. You’ll love the flavorful crispy chicken skin!
These Tyson Chicken Fries in the Air Fryer remind me of Burger King’s chicken fries! Crispy and full of flavor. The perfect weekend lunch for the kids without the cost!